Environmental protection has always been one of the most important things in the world. Environmentally friendly cables refer to cables that do not contain heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury, bromine-based flame retardants, do not produce harmful halogen gases, do not produce corrosive gases, generate less heat when burned, and do not pollute the soil. It is an environmentally friendly cable. Environmental protection photovoltaic solar cables have always been the development direction of production-oriented cable companies, and environmental protection cables are undoubtedly a major trend in the cable industry.
Features of environmentally friendly pv solar cables
1. High flame retardancy: The environmentally friendly cable fully guarantees its high building requirements for fire protection. When a fire occurs, the cable is not easy to burn and can be re-burned to prevent the spread of flames and the expansion of disasters in time.
2. Halogen-free materials: The use of environmentally friendly insulation, sheath and special oxygen barrier materials not only have good electrical and physical and mechanical properties, but also ensure that the product is halogen-free, and solve the secondary pollution generated after its combustion, so as to avoid in time Carcinogens produced when traditional PVC wires burn.
3. Low toxicity: the insulation and sheath do not contain lead, cadmium and other heavy metals harmful to the human body. The solar cable will not pollute the soil and water when it is used and discarded, and has undergone severe toxicity tests.
4. No corrosive gas: new special coating materials that do not pollute the environment are used. No toxic gases such as HCL are generated during production, use and combustion, and very few acid gases are emitted, which causes little damage to personnel, equipment and instruments.
5. High light transmittance: the smoke produced by the solar pv cable is very fine, which is beneficial to evacuation and fire fighting. The light transmittance of the product is greater than 40%, which is much higher than the standard of less than 20% for traditional flame-retardant cables.