The radiation cross-linked cable has the basic laws of high-temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, resistance to natural environmental stress cracking, corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, resistance to an electric soldering iron, and dielectric strength compared with other types of cables Better, it is not easy to cause the dissolution of the polymer due to unreflected catalytic reactants, which can improve the electrical performance, thermal properties, and reliability of raw materials. Irradiation cross-linked cables have their characteristics and are the preferred materials for solar cables.
Irradiation cross-linked cables also have the following advantages:
1. The radiation cross-linked cable has excellent performance, energy-saving and environmental protection;
2. Irradiation cross-linked cable is a kind of flame-retardant cable;
3. High-temperature resistance level. The high-temperature resistance of radiation cross-linked cables reaches 105-150℃, other types of wires and cables are limited to 90℃, and PVC is only 70℃;
4. Strong radiation resistance (good aging resistance and thermal characteristics), crack resistance performance;
5. When the irradiance is at room temperature, it can prevent the shortcomings caused by the welding stress during the reproduction of the electric conductor, and prevent the welding stress of the insulating layer.